Starting : 10 – 14 Desember 2018
course and exam fee USD $ 1.410
RUKO METRO CILEGON, Blok A1 No.9. CILEGON 42411
Phone: +62 (254) 8481 815
Mobile: +62 812 1007 1232
E-mail: [email protected]
- To explain the basic principles of penetrant inspection methods
- To carry out penetrant inspection using solvent-removable, water-washable and post-emulsifiable/removal processes
- To write clear and concise inspection instructions and test reports
- To meet syllabus requirements for CSWIP/PCN Level 2
No mandatory course entry requirements.Training requirements:
The minimum required duration of training, which includes both theoretical and practical elements, is:
- Level 1 – 16 hours
- Level 2 – 24 hours (Direct Level 2 – 40 hours)
The training hours requirement is fulfilled when candidates attend one of TWI’s training courses.
The minimum duration for experience prior to or following success in the qualification examination is:
- Level 1 – 1 month
- Level 2 – 3 months (Direct Level 2 – 4 months)
Certification will not be issued until successful completion of the examination and the required experience is achieved.
All candidates attending a PCN examination (initial, retest or renewal) must provide photo ID (e.g Driving licence number, Passport number, PCN ID Card) on the day of sitting the examination. Failure to do so will result in the candidate being turned away.