BGAS-CSWIP Site Coatings Inspector
CILEGON, 23 – 27 July 2018
Next Schedule : 12 November 2018
(4 days course and 1 day examination)
*including : accommodation, laundry, refreshment, lunch, and dinner.
Suitable for :
Candidates with or without previous experience in site coatings inspection wishing to attain BGAS-CSWIP Approval as a Site Coatings Inspector.
Suitable for individuals engaged in the inspection and coating of new and existing pipelines. This approval is very useful to welding inspectors as it can extend their working time capability on pipelines projects.
- To understand the principles of pipeline coatings
- To understand the importance of surface preparation
- To appreciate the difficulties associated with pipeline site coating
- To understand the practical methods of testing and inspection
- To interpret the requirements of standards
- To meet the syllabus requirements for the BGAS-CSWIP Site Coatings Inspector examination
Candidates MUST bring:
- 2 passport sized photographs
- a valid eyesight certificate from a doctor or an optician showing satisfactory eyesight for near vision, permitting reading a minimum of Times Roman N4, or equivalent type and size letters, at not less than 300mm on a standard test chart for near vision, in at least one eye, corrected or uncorrected. Candidates for the painting inspector will be required to have had a color perception assessment by the Ishihara 24 plate test or an equivalent.
- a completed application form and full examination fee
Renewal can only be made within three months of the expiry date. Any application received after three months of the expiry cannot be considered and can only be renewed by re-examination.
If the applicant is a holder of BGAS-CSWIP Paint Inspector Approval, it should be noted that day 1 of the syllabus will cover items which the applicant may be already conversant in and therefore attendance on these days (although strongly recommended) is entirely at their discretion. Course duration may then be only 4 days. However, should the applicant decide against attendance on this day, there will be no reduction in course fee.
Four day training course with examinations on day 5, or for less experienced candidates there is the opportunity to take the examination the following week.
No formal entry qualifications required, but a knowledge of pipeline fabrication techniques, safe working practices, and a general understanding of coating application would be advantageous.
- Enrollment Form
- Eye Test Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae ( CV )
- BGAS Experience form
- BGAS Requirement
Enrollment Form : Click Here
Eye Test Certificate Form : Click Here
BGAS Experience Form: Click Here
BGAS Requirement: Click Here
Contact us by WhatsApp